A New Found Love in the Cooking World: Turmeric
Posted on June 23 2016
It is important that people learn to eat some of the natural products available for a healthy life that is medication free. There are many ingredients and products that you can use to achieve this, one of them being turmeric. It has numerous benefits in the body and can be used in a number of dishes.
Benefits of using turmeric in cooking and everyday life
There are several advantages that you derive from using turmeric in your day to day life as explained below:
- Some of the best pharmaceuticals that are best for all skin types have turmeric in them. It helps protect the skin against a number of conditions that affect most of the people like acne, black spots and wrinkles.
- Those who experience muscle pain and cramps after working out should also try turmeric. It helps relieve the pain within a short time. After continued use of the product, you will no longer get the cramps anymore.
- It also has the capability to insert itself in the cell membranes of cells that are not working properly and rejuvenates them. This enables them to start working as they should. It does this by changing the physical properties of the malfunctioning cells to a better state.
- Those who have liver, lung or any cardiovascular diseases should definitely go for turmeric. It has the capability to take care of such problems, and you will not have to take any medications anymore.
- Everyone is at risk of suffering from cancer. However, you can reduce your chances of suffering from various types of cancer by taking turmeric every day.
- Some patients suffer from blocked blood vessels, breathing systems or any other system in the body. Most of these pathways can be opened up by daily intake of turmeric.
- Patients who have excess cholesterol levels should try out turmeric; it will reduce within a few days.
- Research has shown that turmeric is better at controlling diabetes than most of the drugs that are in the market today.
- It is also a better blood thinner as compared to drugs such as aspirin.
- Doctors recommend the use of turmeric to patients who display signs of depression as it significantly reduces the depressive behavior.
I had overweight issues and had tried all possible ways to cut on the weight but to no avail. I then saw an advert on the benefits of using turmeric and so I decided to give it a try. It has been three months of using the product, and I have already lost 32 pounds. I have also moved from a size 16 to a size 10.
Example dishes that can use this ingredient
You may be wondering how exactly you will take in the turmeric. As a matter of fact, it can be mixed with a number of dishes to make it more convenient for you to take in. Examples of such dishes are:
- Turmeric can be juiced together with other fruits like apples to make it taste better. The fruits also have numerous benefits to the body.
- You can also juice it with vegetables like kale or spinach and then drink a half glass of the mixture.
- If you do not have the time to juice it, you can just mix it with water.