Sockwell Women's Heart Throb Compression Socks are supportive, comfortable, and great in relieving stiffness, swelling, and fatigue in the legs. These socks use graduated compression technology to promote blood flow and decrease inflammation in your extremities. This makes the socks an excellent choice for chefs, or other culinary professionals to wear when they're on their feet all day.
- Graduated compression to soothe tired legs and minimize swelling and fatigue
- Merino wool blended with bamboo rayon helps provide moisture management, odor prevention, and thermoregulation
- The cushioned sole and the full arch support add comfort to your day
- Nonabrasive seamless toe closures
- Made in the USA
Benefits Of Compression Socks-
- Boost circulation in your legs
- Support veins
- Prevent blood from pooling in your leg veins
- Diminish leg swelling
- Compression socks can also reduce pain and swelling in your ankles and legs
- Can keep your legs from getting tired and achy
- Compression socks even stop you from feeling light-headed or dizzy when you stand up
Benefits Of Merino Wool & Bamboo Rayon-
- Incredibly comfortable
- Stay dry and fresh
- Reduced foot odor.
- Natural moisture and temperature regulation
- Natural odor control and durability
- Environmentally responsible and sustainable
Why Sockwell Socks-
Sockwell socks are proudly and sustainably Made in the USA. It's our job to bring you more solutions for comfort, both emotionally and physically. So, we made socks to do just that–with radiant, uplifting designs. Sockwell socks are considered by professionals to be the best socks in the world. No matter what you do or where you go, our socks will be there for you every step of the way.